- TEAMS WILL BE APPROVED IN THE ORDER PAYMENTS ARE RECEIVED. Rain out number is 817 500 5026 ext 3Individual Trophies for 1st & 2nd in gold bracket. Team trophy for 1st in Silver Bracket.
- Players/Coaches should bring and unwrapped toy that will be donated.
- $325 entry fee includes the gate.This is a pay at the plate event. $40/game3 pool games. All teams go into a split single elimination bracket. Top teams from pool play will play in the Gold single elimination bracket. Others will play in the Silver BracketTournament Rules: All teams will advance to bracket play based on their finish in pool play.
Tournament Rules: POOL GAMES
75 finish the inning
USSSA RULES APPLY
15 AFTER 3 10/4 8/5
MAX 6 RUNS PER HALF INNING
NO ITB – GAME MAY IN A TIE
FLIP FOR HOME TEAM
BAT ROSTER or follow normal USSSA rules
All other USSSA RULES apply
NO INFIELD WARMUP AFTER 1ST INNING
WARM UP PITCHES 5 FIRST INNING 3 EACH INNING AFTER
BRACKET GAMES ARE SEEDED BASED ON Pool play results:
75 Min finish the innings
USSSA RULES APPLY TO ALL BRACKET GAMES Bat 11 or 10 (DP/Flex – only 9 bat) or bat 9 – USSSA rules apply
Higher seed chooses Home Team
unlimited runs per half inning
10/3 8/4 and 6/5 (run rules)
Home team will keep the official scorebook.
Rain out number is 817 500 5026
Protest Policy – $50 cash at the time of the protest. If the protest is upheld by the TD the $50 is returned.
- NO REFUND AFTER GAME TIMES ARE POSTED!! The $125 gate fee will not be refunded after the tournament starts. All refunds are determined as follows (Fee minus the gate divided by game guarantee) Any game started counts as a game played.NO REFUND AFTER 3 Games Playede.g. You played 2 games. $325 – gate fee ($125) = $200. Refund = $200 * 2 / 4 = $100
Games Played Refund 1 game $150 2 games $100
- NO REFUND AFTER GAME TIMES ARE POSTED!! $125 will not be refunded after the tournament starts. All refunds are determined as follows (Fee minus the gate divided by game guarantee) Any game started counts as a game played. No refunds after 3 games played.Change of Venue Notice
There may be occasions such as but not limited to inclement weather facility setbacks scheduling problems not the fault of DFW Fastpitch and other acts of nature that require TBACR to reschedule tournament games to other nearby parks. TBACR policy is to play all tournaments despite such unfortunate setbacks.
|Venue Name||Address||Maps link|
|Old Celina Park||12670 FM 428, Celina, TX, 75009||Open in Maps|
|McKinney Gabe Nesbitt Community||7001 El Dorado Pkwy, McKinney, TX, 75070||Open in Maps|
|Melissa Sports Complex||4220 E Melissa Rd, Melissa, TX, 75454||Open in Maps|
|Zadow Park||3001 McKinney St., Melissa, TX, 75454||Open in Maps|
Note: If you don't know which venue you'll be playing at and want to book in advance, click here to find hotels that are geographically centered between all venues.
|Venue Name||Address||Event Dates||Details|
|Old Celina Park||12670 FM 428, Celina, TX, 75009||Dec 3-4||Find Hotels|
|McKinney Gabe Nesbitt Community||7001 El Dorado Pkwy, McKinney, TX, 75070||Dec 3-4||Find Hotels|
|Melissa Sports Complex||4220 E Melissa Rd, Melissa, TX, 75454||Dec 3-4||Find Hotels|
|Zadow Park||3001 McKinney St., Melissa, TX, 75454||Dec 3-4||Find Hotels|